A Victory Inn - Mount Clemens
The ConCorde Inn(Clinton Township)
US$109
Fairfield Inn
US$127
US$102
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$59
Red Roof
US$56
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We needed a room to stay in for the Fireworks show during the Stars and Stripes Festival in Downtown Mount Clemens. This hotel is the closest to the Fireworks show. The bed was comfortable, sheets clean, and it was worth what we paid for the convenience of being that close to the Fireworks/Concerts, and NOT having to drive home afterwards!
We didn't need a pool, or a fancy breakfast. (good thing, they don't have either) All we needed was a clean comfortable quiet room to sleep in, and we got it! Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank girlytoads2
Reviewed 8 January 2011

Me and my husband stayed here because it's close to his Military base, while we are 2 hours away. The people were nice, but they seemed lost when we asked them for anything.
like robots, they didn't know anything besides what they were programmed with.
When we got our room, it was clean, but short on towels.
We turned on the hot water for our jacuzzi tub, which is the whole reason we stayed here, and it was a rusty brown, no matter how long we let it run. cold water was clear, but who wants a cold jacuzzi?
the room refused to heat up, no matter that we left the heater on the hottest temp for the entire stay.
The next morning after my husband had left for drill, I decided to check on the 'continental breakfast"
upon walking into the empty area, i saw a MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
I informed the front desk guy, and he walked back with me as i told him where the creature had ran to.
his reply? "oh, it might've come from outside"
NOT "i'll move the food."
NOT "is there anything i can do to make up for this
NOT "let me bring out new food in case this is tainted
wow... so i didn't even risk getting some disease from contaminated food
last thing I'll say is I'm getting my money back....
and DON''T STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT A MOUSE IN YOUR BREAKFAST!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CatEdwards
Reviewed 20 September 2010

The next closest hotel in the area was nearly double the price. One night at the Victory Inn was $65 (including tax). Chose Victory Inn to stay at after a wedding reception and didn't want to drive home at midnight.

Rather run down looking on the outside and very worn on the inside. This place has seen much better days in a previous century. But, the desk clerk was very friendly, curteous and was quick with getting us checked in. Rode the elevator to the 2nd floor and wouldn't recommend it unless you have alot of luggage. It is old and rickety and the stairs were right next to it and much easier and quicker for us.

The room was surprisingly clean and comfortable. After experiencing the general run down atmosphere I was worried. Pretty much your basic room that hasn't been maintained very well. But, the water was hot. There were towels, toilet paper, soap (and even a hair dryer). The bed was very comfortable and the top comforter was actually thick. Air conditioning worked just fine. We had a very quiet (even though we found ourselves facing the main street) night.

They advertise 'continental breakfast' and it barely passes as one. coffee (awful), orange juice possibly (awful), wrapped donuts and bagels. And that was pretty much it. I was hoping for an apple or orange to grab for the trip home but no fruit.

My view of the Victory Inn is that it is what it is. The cheapest hotel for miles around. It provided a decent place to sleep for the night and that is all we were requiring.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank schlacker
Reviewed 19 September 2010

This place was so dirty didn't want to touch anything. The window was open an the handle was broke an wouldn't close. The hot tub was very dirty. They gave us another room to look at it wasn't any better. I got my money back an left. I wouldn't stay at this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miracle028
Reviewed 6 March 2010

This is not a luxury hotel at all. It is a basic hotel.
When we arrived the lobby was full with a hockey team and I thought wow, we will be here forever, but that was not the case, the line quickly went away and we were served quickly. We were supposed to have our own room and our friends were sharing a room, however the one couple was refused entry into the USA and they allowed us to cancel our room on the spot and share with the other couple even though the cancelation deadline had passed. Very pleased with that! They told us to make sure there was everything we needed in the room and when we asked for towels pillows and blankets they came quickly. Front desk staff was awesome. Late at night the desk clerk helped us find a pizza place that would deliver.

For us this was just a place to sleep because we were out for the night at Mac Ray's annual open house and this hotel offered excellent value for the price paid! We will stay next year again if we attend Mac Ray's open house again. Again, basic hotel that is dated, but was clean and the bed was comfortable. Could use better pillows. I have stayed in alot worse places for more money!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends