“Crack House!!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Clemens
Alpena
“Crack House!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Run for your life!!!!! Bad side of town. They rent by the week if that gives you a clue on what type of people are staying with you. Load banging on the doors and people fighting at 4:30 am. Pictures of the hotel is not what you get!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank RMBAK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clinton Township, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Honestly I cant even see this being used as a very short stay, dirty, musty, old mattress laying around behind units. Plenty of better places keep on driving down the road. Nothing good about this place at all.

Room Tip: Drive a little farther and pay the extra money!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ken S

Travellers are raving about these Mount Clemens hotels

Westland, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Upon arriving, "Weekly Rates" were advertised-- big "UH, OH" in my book. I was surprised to find the lobby clean (to the naked eye) and the attendant was very helpful and courteous. (Although he seemed a little young and not dressed appropriately for a front desk clerk)... Getting in the room: Took about 10 tries to get one of the two key cards I received to get in. Entering room: NOT VACUUMED what-so-ever! Found "Baggies" on the floor (I don't do drugs but I know enough to know what it was!) Sheets: Clean, but STAINED=GROSS. One of the bed posts was being held up by a PHONE BOOK. After about an hour we decided it was just to gross. WASTED $60.00. Derelicts and people higher than a kite walking the hallways... This place is seemed a haven for drugs. Cigarette smoke reeked through the halls as well (and I AM A SMOKER--but I follow the rules!) NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. I only give it 1 Star because of the location relative to my plans. Mt. Clemens is nice, this motel IS NOT!

Room Tip: Unless your a Heroin addict-- don't come here.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Nancy H
Croswell, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

this is a cheap, and run down hotel. The staff is mediocre and so are the accommodations. the rooms are average cleanliness at best. materials are cheap, breakfast is a joke, and the staff isn't very helpful. However I have stayed here a few times because it is one of 2 hotels in the area. The other is very expensive and apart from excessive cleanliness offers nothing more than this one. Just realize that your getting a cheap room that's close to everything, there will be noise, you may smell weed, hear loud music and see people who are obviously partying. The staff won't do much about it and when it comes down to it you are paying for a place to sleep and take a shower, that is it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wil L
Casco, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

It is the next night after I was suppose to stay the night there. I went to go check in and there was a old musty smell to the place. I asked the desk clerk if i can go look at the room before I checked in. As I went around the hallway (which the door to the hallway was suppose to be key activated, but was broken) he gave me a key to the room that didn't even worked. The smell got worse and the hallway was quite dark and dirty, i didn't even bother asking for a new key. In my short walk I had already decided that I wasn't staying there! I told the man at the front desk to cancel my reservation & he wouldn't even give me a copy of the itinerary sheet 'cuz it was their copy and mine is in my email. So since I did not have access to a computer I had to wait until tonight to cancel through Cheap Hotels. I have to wait 72 hours to see if I get my money back. T hey better give it back!!! I totally recommend Town Place Suites in Lakeside circle in Sterling Hgts. I have stayed there 3x already & loved it!! Cost a little more but well worth it!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ShellieT903
Mt Clemens, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

First night of 2 night of 2 night stay. Room comfortable enough - non-smoking, King
Towels TINY and THIN. TV only gets 4 channels - none local. WI_FI weak and keeps cutting out. Elevator quit and stairs to 2nd floor room are dirty. Tried to check out early - told still have to pay for 2nd night. Traveler / Buyer - BEWARE!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Utica
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterling Heights
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterli...
#3 of 6 in Sterling Heights

Been to A Victory Inn - Mount Clemens? Share your experiences!