The place is unique. When you have such a long beach and wide gardens then really it is unique. The Jaz team is great. Everything there helps you and your family to enjoy the place. It satisfies you when you need fun and when you need relaxation. Most of the visitors are Italians that enjoy the beach and sun bathes which makes it not comfortable for Muslims to go around during the day. I enjoyed it more from sun rise till breakfast and after Sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nestles on the Mediterranean Sea, just 38 km east of Mersa Matruh on the northern coast of Egypt. Breathtaking views and the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean combine with the fine white sands of Almaza Bay to provide the best in an Egyptian and Mediterranean holiday. Jaz Almaza Beach Resort sits sympathetically with its Mediterranean style architecture and provides a complete range of five-star facilities, amenities and service. Here, you can experience a holiday to Egypt that is relaxing and life affirming. Luxuriate in spacious rooms and savour lavish cuisine. Indulge in a variety of sports and recreational activities all within the impressive environment of this finely-appointed resort. The hotel's greatest attraction is its safe, secluded beach and bay. Experience one of the best-kept secrets of the southern Mediterranean Riviera with all the warmth, hospitality and attentive service you would expect from any Jaz resort including a shuttle service to and from Matruh Airport (upon request) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Jaz Almaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Almaza Beach Hotel Mersa Matruh
- Jaz Almaza Beach Resort Egypt/Mersa Matruh