We read the reviews on TripAdvisor, and we found this place exactly as described by others. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was pretty good. What stood out was the excellent service. And, we enjoyed the revolution-themed decor.
We could only afford a single night, but high prices seem to be the norm everywhere in Namibia. We spent the rest of our vacation camping and still came home poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park