This was our 4th or 5th time at Etosha Safari Lodge and as always, we could not have chosen a better place for our stay on the Western side of Etosha. The food is excellent, the staff very friendly, efficient and helpful and it is just very nice to be able to return to a clean room after a long day in the heat and dust of Etosha, knowing that the food will be excellent, the drinks cold and the bungalows far enough apart to ensure a peaceful night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park