I wish I could have stayed a few days longer - our stay - 8 persons and a 4year old - was excellent from the beginning to the end. Including service, food (TOP), location (where else can you see and hear thunder and lightning from your bed??) Thanks to ALL of you - we come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park