“Very nice, clean hotel, with a free shuttle to the casino.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Suites

Green Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Pleasant
Green Suites
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Michigan
“Very nice, clean hotel, with a free shuttle to the casino.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

We have stayed here 3 times. The last time we stayed in a suite. We had a large room with a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds. A bathroom with 2 doors, one to the bedroom, and one entered the hallway. The suite had a kitchen, and a livingroom, with a balcony off the living room. The shuttle to the casino runs on the hour, it picks up/drops off at the door. We received two $25 coupons for the casino. I like this hotel and we choose to stay here every time we go gambling.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are nice.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank zenMichigan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
US
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2007

I reserved a 2-bedroom and a 3-bedroom suite for our 2-day golf trip for my 12 girls. Rooms were to be ground level, non-smoking and next to each other so that we could socialize. When I received the original confirmation letter the only thing that was right on it was the 2 courses we were to play and the tee times. Dates, number of girls, rooms requested and price were wrong! After calling and getting that squared away (I thought), I received another confirmation letter stating what I wanted. Arriving at the place we had a 3-bedroom SMOKING room in one building and a 2-bedroom non-smoking in ANOTHER building! The office at the Suites was closed and I had to go back to the hotel to pick up the keys. They stated they had nothing to do with my reservation and were sorry about the mixup. I actually made the reservation with the Manager of the Suites and she was the one on duty the next day when we checked out. She only slightly apologized for the inconvenience. I also told her that there were cobwebs in every corner of the dining/living room area and also that there was trash under the couch and one of the beds. She stated that she would get housekeeping to clean the room. Nothing was mentioned about compensating us for all the inconveniences that we suffered! I will NOT be booking again with these Suites!!

Stayed September 2007
2 Thank NoWay12
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2004

The Green Suites was a great place to stay. There were six of us 30 something women. We all needed a get away. (From Kids). We had a super time. The Holiday inn was next door and we could go there anytime. We went swimming and we also shuttled to the Soaring Eagle. The rooms were better then I could even imagine. The six of us had plenty of room. two queen beds, double bed couch and a roll away. Then we went to the club at the Holiday inn. We are all planning on going back every other month or so. I would recommend the Green Suites to all my friends and family.
We are making plans for the Summer with 20 of us girls in a larger suite. Thank You Shannon who works there so was very nice and helpful.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member