Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort
US$116
US$107
ComfortInn
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$116
US$133
US$117
Courtyard
Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel(Mount Pleasant)
US$147
US$127
1,049 results
All reviewssoaring eagleslot machinestable gamesplayers cardnon smoking areabus tripgaming floorthe outdoor hot tubfree roomkids questcasino resortsmoking roomhotel is beautifula lot of funstandard roomfire pitcoffee maker
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We love coming here a few times a month we get free rooms not liking we only get our free $ twice a month when it used to be every week and the buffet was so better when they had all u could eat crab legs on Mondays and even the other days were a lot better than their choices now

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pageantmom08
SEProperties, Guest Relations Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Pageantmom8-

On behalf of the Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort, I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for your comments about our property. We are delighted that you are able join us for complimentary rooms as members of our Player's Club. It is a great perk for our Players and I am glad that you enjoy using the free rooms. I am a bit disappointed that your experience at our buffet was not up to standards, however. The buffet offerings do tend to change on a daily basis, so please give our buffet another chance in the future. Also, please keep in mind our buy one get one free offer has changed to Tuesdays, in case you were not aware. Nevertheless, I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Food and Beverage management team as they are always looking for feedback on how to make our guest experience better.

In closing, I just wanted to again thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. If you plan on making it back to our resort, please feel free to reach out to me directly if you need assistance in arranging your stay. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you are in Mt. Pleasant.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

the soaring eagle resort and casino is a wonderful place without the package but it is simply awesome if you can book the dine and play package for $189. $50 in slot money $50 in dining money and a wonderful clean room (king size bed). there are multiple places to eat but we choose legends diner for both dinner and breakfast.we even had a few dollars left to buy banana bread from the bakery to take home. We have probably been to every casino in michigan and we believe the soaring eagle is the nicest and gambler friendly casino out there. I don't expect to win every time but i do want to play for the evening without out feeling like i broke the bank. the pool area is beautiful and they do have an arcade for the kids.

Room Tip: i like them all but if your looking for something better then the parking lot ask to be in the back of the building
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shelbyslim

Dear Shelbyslim-

Thank you so much for your pleasant comments and we greatly appreciate your time that you took to tell us about your experience at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort. It is great to hear that you took advantage of our Dine and Play package, while recently here. That package is one of our most popular packages and is perfect for the everday gambler. The opportunity to earn additional premium play is definitely an added perk as well. Also, thank you for your kind comments about our pool and the fact that you find us to be the nicest casino in Michigan. We strive for top notch guest service and overall experience, so I am quite happy that you have found that here at the Soaring Eagle.

It is a pleasure to hear from guests when they enjoy their at our property and their interactions with our employees. If you happen to make it back to our area, please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to book any future hotel visits. Thanks again for your time in rating our property and we look forward to servicing you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When you book your room they place a one night charge immediately on your credit card. You can get a credit if you have to cancel within 24 hours of arrival date. What we (a group of 6) were not told is that when you check in they add a $50.00 per night charge for possible incidentals like room service or a movie. When we checked out we were given the receipt for paying 186.00 but when I looked at my pending charges online it was for 286.00. When I called the clerk repeatedly told me we were were informed when we booked that they add 50.00 per night "just in case" and if not used that charge is reimbursed within a few days. I kept telling her that I would have remembered that conversation, this was the first I heard of it and since they already had cc info it was not necessary to pre-charge for services that may not be used. Clerk argued with me that it was their policy and she could review the recorded conversation and prove to me that I was informed. I told her to go ahead and review for "quality control" to see that I was not informed and it was my policy to not allow charges for services that may not occur. I believe the over charge of 100.00 would not have been removed if I had not questioned it. When I checked out at the front desk the receipt I was given did not have the extra charge, I was told that 186.00 would be charged not 286.00. Be aware of this policy that is not in place for anyone's benefit other than the hotel which can charge more than the room amount if people are not paying attention. And BTW the main restaurant, Isabella's, has overpriced terrible food. My risotto was gummy and one diner in our group sent back her dinner and ordered pasta but the charge for the returned dinner was not removed from the bill. Check and double check all charges and fees or you may pay more than is authorized.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank BrentLoch
SEProperties, Guest Relations Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear BrentLoch-

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us feedback about your recent stay at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort. After reading your review, there are some obvious concerns that I have from a service standpoint. It is true that we do require an incidental deposit hold of $50 per evening for every hotel reservation, however I am not quite sure where the extra $50 "just in case" comes into play. I assure it is not hotel policy for us to take an additional $50 per night on top of the aforementioned $50 per evening incidental deposit. On behalf of the Resort, I do want to apologize to you for this miscommunication as well as the way it sounds like you were treated by members of our team. Furthermore, I would very much like to discuss your stay with you personally, so I encourage you to reach out to me directly at the contact number provided below. We take guest service concerns very seriously and I want to better understand why certain things were said to you during your stay here. Thanks again for your comments and I look forward to talking with you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We recently stayed a night at the soaring eagle and were very pleased with our room. We had a king size bed, refrigerator, coffee maker, large bathroom, flat screen tv, a table with 2 leather chairs and a balcony overlooking the small pond. They had a large pit with a fire glowing at night. It was a beautiful view. We ate at the steakhouse restaurant and had 2 meals for the price of one and the steaks were cooked perfectly. We are looking forward to going again...Hope we have better luck gambling.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kathyb482

Dear Kathy B-

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property on Trip Advisor. We are quite happy that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Resort. It is nice to hear about your comments about the room and overall atmosphere of our property. I will also be sure to pass along your comments about our steak house to our Food and Beverage team, as I am confident that they will also be happy to hear that your steaks were cooked perfectly. It is also nice to hear that you took advantage of the two for one dinner option while you were there!

We are delighted that you are interested in returning to our property for a future stay, so please feel free to reach out to me directly if you need assistance in arranging your stay. Thanks again for your time in rating our property and we look forward to taking care of you the next time you stay with us at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This resort is very convenient for meeting up with my husband's parents who live on the upper peninsula of Michigan. We booked the package with free play and dining cards. We did not need to add additional money to our food budget, but we did choose to tip our servers with cash. Our rooms were clean and quiet for sleeping. My in-laws needed an accessible room and we asked that they be in the tower near to the casino. My husband and I like as much quiet as possible, so we were in the other tower. Check in was good, but our agent had to write out quite a bit to give us our cards for free play. She was efficient but it seems like there might be an easier way to do it. The lobby is inviting with deep leather seating and a fire going. Housekeeping was very good and each day when we returned from breakfast, our service had already been completed. The lobby bathrooms were always clean and staff greeted you if you crossed paths. We had a king room which included a table and two club chairs. The bathroom was a good size. There is a coffee maker and supplies were replenished each day. This resort makes it easy for us all to relax and just enjoy visiting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank J G

Dear J G-

Thank you so much for the time you took to review our Resort. We greatly appreciate all of your feedback that you provided. Being the Guest Service Training Manager, I am very excited to hear that our staff greeted you when you crossed paths. It may seem trivial to some, but making our guests feel welcome is of utmost importance. We strive to achieve and exceed guest expectations, so I am glad that you noticed our efforts. I will also be sure to pass along your comments about our housekeeping efforts, as they will be delighted to hear that you were happy with their timeliness and cleanliness of the service that they provided.

It is a pleasure to hear from guests when they enjoy their time at our property and their interactions with our employees. The feedback that you provide helps us to maintain our service standards and hotel upkeep. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to book any future hotel visits. Thanks again for your time in rating our property and we look forward to taking care of you the next time when you visit us at the Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.