We just got home from an overnight at the resort and had a wonderful experience. We booked the "Gas and Gamble" package and would do so again. Check- was smooth and quick; even though we were a bit early, there was no problem and the room was ready.
We had a standard quality king room on the non-smoking floor. The bathroom was larger than I'd expected and the amenities were nice--we shop at Body and Bath works and actually have the products they supplied, which was a nice touch.
We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, but the bed was comfortable and we had no problem with noise whatsoever.
My s/o had a massage at the spa and spent some time in the steam room; he looked so relaxed afterword! He later went for a soak in the outdoor hot tub which he thoroughly enjoyed.
We ate at the Water Lily restaurant, the Steak House, had the breakfast at the Firefly Buffet, and later had a dessert at the bakery. We enjoyed each place and would go there again. (Hint: the prime rib sandwich at the sandwich shop was great but the "boiled dinner" soup left a lot to be desired.) We received good, friendly service at each location.
While the Water Lily is pricey but we thought the food was worth it. Our package included $25. per person vouchers for the Water Lily which took a lot off the bill, but still ended up paying quite a lot. We were able to comp our breakfast at the Firefly and our dessert at the bakery, so paid nothing for those meals. We paid full fare for the lunch at the steak house but the food was worth it.
Which brings me to the casino--we had a great time and a lot of play. The smoke wasn't any worse than most casinos I've experienced in Michigan and Las Vegas. The drink servers were pleasant and we had absolutely no problem with the staff. I liked the way the casino floor was laid out, with services very convenient.
The place was very well kept up, the service friendly and smiling, the amenities were great. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is the Midwest's premier gaming and hospitality destination offering top-name entertainment year-round, award-winning dining, high stakes bingo and a full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort
- Soaring Eagle Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Soaring Eagle Resort