“PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THE SUPER 8 IN MT. PLEASANT”

Super 8 Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
“PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THE SUPER 8 IN MT. PLEASANT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My car windows were broken out and I was 5 spots from the front doors. Manager Becky spoke down to me and was rude. Refunded 1 night even though it cost much more then that to replace my windows. I told Becky I do not have glass coverage and Becky and Super 8 corporate told me I should have bought it and they could not do anything. My car is 10 years old and do not have full coverage. Rooms are dirty and old. breakfast was old bagels and donuts. Please learn from my mistake. This caused me financial harm and great stress over this stay. No cameras in parking lot or hotel except for front desk. You and your family are not safe there and management does not care.

DO NOT STAY AT THE SUPER 8 in MT. PLEASANT. PLEASE

Room Tip: Rooms are dirty and managers are rude. You are not safe there. Please do not stay at the Super 8 in...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shanks T
Becky Z, General Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I value all my guests and want to insure customer safety and satisfaction. We really don't have a problem with vandalism here at Super 8. I am the General Manager of the property and I personally work with this guest on this unfortunate issue. I went above and beyond to make sure his needs was taken care. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Sincerely Becky Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Macomb, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good, clean fair value for the money. Breakfast area capacity is quite small given the number of rooms in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Laura L, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us here at the Super 8 in Mt. Pleasant, MI. I will share with our staff that you enjoyed your room during your stay here. We look for to having you stay with us again in the future.
Michgan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Awesome Stay - Great Service and Very Nice Staff - Will stay again - Very close to many restaurants, shopping, and Soaring Eagle Casino

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Laura L, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your tip to Mt. Pleasant. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.