“Good place to stay”

Super 8 Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Mount Pleasant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've stayed here a couple of times while visiting my kids at CMU. The staff is always friendly, the rooms always clean, the continental breakfast is always good and I love the Dewey Egberts coffee. Mt. Pleasant is a small town so its close to everything, the university, shopping and restaurants. Great place. I highly recommend it and will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our stay at the super 8 hotel in Mt Pleasant MI. was a great experience. From the time that we made the reservations we encountered great customer service. Once again, when we checked in we were greeted with outstanding friendly people at the front desk. The rooms were clean and the morning breakfast was good. The location is perfect for anything you need. The head of housekeeping was super nice and the general manager was great, we hugged as we said good bye. We will definitely be back, we've already made our reservations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Laura L, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for sharing about your stay with us here. I'm glad we were able to meet all your expectations. We are in a great location here in town weather its the campus of CMU your looking for or shopping and dinner you'll find we are located close to all. I will make sure to share this with our staff they enjoy hearing from our guests. We look forward to your future stay with us.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My car windows were broken out and I was 5 spots from the front doors. Manager Becky spoke down to me and was rude. Refunded 1 night even though it cost much more then that to replace my windows. I told Becky I do not have glass coverage and Becky and Super 8 corporate told me I should have bought it and they could not do anything. My car is 10 years old and do not have full coverage. Rooms are dirty and old. breakfast was old bagels and donuts. Please learn from my mistake. This caused me financial harm and great stress over this stay. No cameras in parking lot or hotel except for front desk. You and your family are not safe there and management does not care.

DO NOT STAY AT THE SUPER 8 in MT. PLEASANT. PLEASE

Room Tip: Rooms are dirty and managers are rude. You are not safe there. Please do not stay at the Super 8 in...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shanks T
Becky Z, General Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I value all my guests and want to insure customer safety and satisfaction. We really don't have a problem with vandalism here at Super 8. I am the General Manager of the property and I personally work with this guest on this unfortunate issue. I went above and beyond to make sure his needs was taken care. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Sincerely Becky Z
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good, clean fair value for the money. Breakfast area capacity is quite small given the number of rooms in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Laura L, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us here at the Super 8 in Mt. Pleasant, MI. I will share with our staff that you enjoyed your room during your stay here. We look for to having you stay with us again in the future.