“Best hotel, good people, good service”
Review of Hotel Eastern Star

Hotel Eastern Star
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biratnagar
Hotel Eastern Star
Ranked #2 of 8 Biratnagar B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stayed in this hotel as per my trip to Dharan. I liked the hotel specially the room I stayed in. It was clean, hygienic and the room service was great.
The people were very helpful, they even arranged me a vehicle with a driver and they charged minimum. I like their restaurant. The food was awesome.

I would definitely refer this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
10  Thank p d
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Biratnagar doesn't seem like Nepal's second biggest city but is is. There isn't the choice or diversity of places to stay like Kathmandu.
I stayed here on route to a trekking trip to Kanchenjunga.
The rooms are very basic but clean. There appeared to be no hot water but this wasn't a problem as it was so hot!
I had an evening meal in the restaurant-absolutely superb Indian food, well worth a visit.
The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
11  Thank Chepstow_Matt

Been to Hotel Eastern Star? Share your experiences!