We stayed here on Nov. 23-24, 2012. The room that we got has three double decks. it's room 12 located on the first floor near the reception area. rate is 500 per person but kids below 12 years are free of charge. two security guards are the only persons in that apartelle. they just hire somebody to clean the room.
- room is very clean and looks new
- there is water heater
- they provide towels and tissue
- they have a ministore in the reception area where you can buy affordable toilettries and snacks
- it's just 5-min walk away from the famous calle crisologo
- the toilet's flush in our room was not working. I told it to the guard but he just gave me a plunger to pump the toilet myself. ewww!
he was apologetic though and insisted that it was the first time it happened. lucky me. i didn't want to clean it myself and asked him to transfer us to another room but there was no more available room. so he just cleaned the toilet himself and gave us a key to room 23 on the
2nd floor so we can use its bathroom. seems like it's the apartelle owner's room. but we did not use it.
I would like to note that the security guards are polite, helpful, and honest. They returned my father's cellphone and reading glasses when he forgot it when we checked out. I could have given this apartelle a VERY GOOD rate if not only to the broken toilet flush issue.
in case you plan to stay there and they give you room 12, confirm first if the toilet flush is already fixed.