US$77
US$92
Priceline
US$80
Hotels.com
The Most Hotel(Suwon)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$40
US$89
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness triprooms are smallhot bathvending machineshort visitbreakfast buffetan extended staydrinking waterfront office staffshaving kithistorical siteshotel is perfectplace to staylong termwi filocation is greatstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

waiter / waitress w/i smile to make people comfortable.........
room is good, hotbath is also good, can release all working day's tired
near to company, it is easier to go to company and back to hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Binbin W
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Binbin W,

I am so glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us at Ibis Suwon Ambassador.

Thank you very much for your kind compliments on our staff and service. And, I will share your feedback with our entire team.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

There's a bus from Incheon International Airport that stops directly outside Ibis Ambassador. The ride takes just under one hour. Tickets are available at the Arrival Hall. There are a fair number of shops around the Hotel including a Duty Free outlet inside the Hotel building. Nice thing about the location is that you are literally only a 10 minute walk from the entertainment area which is located behind the cinema up the road from the Hotel. In addition you are spoiled for choice on the number of small coffee shops close by to the Hotel.

Check in was fast and I was in my room within minutes. The rooms however are very basic and functional. My room was located in the centre of the building with a window opening out into an airwell. The bathroom or rather bath cubicle was reminiscent of some Hotels I have stayed at in Japan where the bath cubicle seems to be a single plastic unit slotted into the room. Having said that, water pressure and heat was excellent.

For business purposes, I found the Hotel excellent for what I required i.e. a clean room, hot shower and a comfortable bed. But I wouldn't have found staying any period of time in the room particularly enjoyable.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms facing away from the hotel. Avoid rooms in center of building overlooking the airwell.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Kebuh,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on our staff and service. And, I will share your feedback with our entire team.

Also, we will consider your valuable comments on our hardware for the future renovation plan.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

A great hotel with good service, food & staff. Rooms are modern, clean & decently sized with very comfortable beds and fast wifi. Definitely recommended for business or leisure. Staff are polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tnigel
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear tnigel,

I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Ibis Suwon Ambassador.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is my third stay here. Great service from the from desk (especially by Ms Claire and Mr Ken) as always. Standard rooms though the washroom was on the smaller side. Location is great and shuttle services in the morning to local offices..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bobin S
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Bobin S,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Ibis Suwon Ambassador. I will share your positive feedback on our staff and services with our entire team.

I am sure your comments will certainly encourage our team.

Again, we thank you and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I would say first and foremost, that the service that I experienced from the hotel staff was
excellent and very friendly! They were helpful in many ways as we needed to coordinate
a number of different issues with our group's business meetings, etc. From a physical
standpoint, the facility is very clean, and the breakfast buffet was just great with many
different dishes to choose from.

Also, there is an awesome hot-tub (bath) in the lower level. A soak in the hot water
is perfect after a long flight!

Room Tip: There are two types of rooms, some with a sealed window looking into a sort of atrium, the others have openable windows to the outside. I believe the first category would be great for those who need to sleep recoverying from jet-lag. Myself, I prefer the view and fresh air from a openable window.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank James L
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear James L,

I am so pleased to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us at Ibis Suwon Ambassador.

Thank you very much for your kind compliments on our staff and service. I will share your positive feedback with our entire team.