“Worthwhile but a little expensive”
Review of Ramada Plaza Suwon

Ramada Plaza Suwon
Ranked #1 of 52 Hotels in Suwon
New Delhi, India
“Worthwhile but a little expensive”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was in Suwon last year for a business workshop.
My company had organized all employees from all countries to stay at this hotel.
The rooms are very nice and spacious.
The best part about this hotel is the front desk speaks english and believe it means a lot to ask in Suwon :-)
Its not a budget hotel like Ibis but definitely worth if you want luxury in Suwon.
Also features live band in the lobby area during night with great collection of wine.
No swimming pool or spa that I noticed anyway :-)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Vaibiii

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 months during 2 visits.
Its considered one of the best business hotels in Suwon. I have zero complaints, my stay was extended multiple times because my plans kept changing and they did it seamlessly. Breakfast is the same everyday but there seems a lot of variety. I did not have too much problem even being a vegetarian. Staff helped with all information required like restaurants location, places to visit, calling a cab, rescheduling flights. They all were very polite and courteous. there is 24 hour room service though expensive. The italian and chinese restaurants are little expensive too but then so are many outside as well.
Overall, a very good option if your employer is paying.

Room Tip: Dont go for **1 rooms, they are little smaller. Rooms in newer wing seem open to a park instead of t...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Bella830, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Suwon, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear, vijay232

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at Ramada Plaza Suwon Hotel! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valuable guests.

I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards,

Bella, Lee
boston
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I know it is time to quit, but I am one the last cigarette smokers. I flew in this evening for a one night stay in Suwon. I am very jet lagged and have some work to do so it was unfortunate they did not have any smoking rooms left.

They did offer a smoking room downstairs, which I have used every hour or so. It is outdoors and it is raining, but I was resigned to it. I went down for one last cigarette after 1am and found that the the lights were out. Now informationally, the smoking room is essentially a bus stop with an ashtray and seats inside. There is nothing in there to protect.

But what really astonished me, is that while I was smoking outside in the rain, waiting to walk in the dark "smoking room" to put my cigarette out, one of the bellman came outside, walked right by me and locked the smoking room. Truly stunning way to treat a guest and frequent traveller.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed in Ramada Plaza in Suwon for a business trip for samsung for 2 days.
Hotel stay was comfortable with good continental breakfast.
Nothing much as I am loaded with lots of work..and could'nt enjoy my stay at the hotel.
But Ramada is highly recommended for your business trips to suwon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Bella830, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Suwon, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Dear, ravi_lykzu:

Best Regards,

Bella Lee
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 1 April 2014

did not get to pool or spa. generally very clean and modern hotel rooms (nice bathroom!).
The staff especially on entrance to breakfast area could be a bit more relaxed - not verifing your voucher as a police man. Also the singer in the lounge area could try to catch some better voices.

Nevertheless - good spot to choose.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suwon
Novotel Ambassador Suwon
#1 of 17 in Hwaseong
The Most Hotel
The Most Hotel
#19 of 52 in Suwon

Been to Ramada Plaza Suwon? Share your experiences!