“underwater wedding !!!”

Sri Lanka Diving Tours - Trincomalee
Ranked #4 of 10 Tours in Trincomalee
More attraction details
Owner description: Sri Lanka Diving Tours (Trincomalee) is a PADI Five star IDC center based at Uppuveli new loction in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka's East Coast. Offering professionally guided dive trips to our house sites, to the Pigeon Island National Park sites which are only a short boat ride away. We conduct PADI diver training from the half-day PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience right up to PADI Instructor. Confined water training on our house reef directly in front of the hotel is ideal for your first experiences in the open water.We can even provide Tec Diver training at our specialist Deep Sea Resort further down the coast. From our beach side location, we also offer coastal boat tours, Whale and dolphin watching trips, Snorkeling with whales !!! Snorkeling trips to Pigeon Island National Park where you can see Black Tip Reef Sharks, not to mention our water sports including water skiing, kayaks and body boards. Come explore the beautiful reefs and marine life of Trincomalee's underwater world. MORE FUN FOR LESS MONEY!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Haifa, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“underwater wedding !!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

hello everybody,

i want to share with you our experience ...
we dove scuba diving with sasha the guide and second diving with his father( forgot the name) .
actually its a family bussiness which helps you feel relaxed and peacfull - you know you have loyal and responsible add. ( p.s. they have 2 more diving clubs in sri lanka)
they organised our equipment and it was good quality.
so our story is begin with a engagment proposal which was directed by my boyfriend and wouldnt succedd without the cooperation of the srilanka diving tour family.
one month ago 19.9.13, location : suwami rock, trincomalee. 5 meters depth .
it was very exciting for me but i can say fullymouth the guid was professional and kind.
so we recomand if you would go to trincomalee to dive - srilanka diving tour is the place !!!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ruthtut

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Got chance to make short visit to Trincomalee, Sri Lanka while on job-tour. Scuba diving is main attraction here.”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Was on a very short visit to Trincomalee, Didn't have much time but still was determined to try out Scuba diving. At Evening just before sunset went underwater with my instructor. It was thrilling experience, Being a good swimmer I did very well inside water and watched under sea lives.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bhavendra
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Super-friendly and knowledgeable family-run establishment”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Feli, Renu, Sashaa, and the rest of the SLDT staff were incredibly friendly and professional. I've skipped diving in some countries where I didn't feel safe with the staff or equipment, but I never felt that way with these guys. At one point, I even watched as my dive master changed the regulator on my tank three times because he wasn't satisfied with how each was working. That was the first sign I was in good hands.

I also happened to dive with some first timers and got to watch how our dive master worked with them. I've never seen a dive master actually hold the tanks of his first-time students throughout the entire dive. Pretty impressive.

I wish I'd had time to rent a kayak or go on a whale-watching tour with them. They also offer a bunch of other water activities and scuba certifications, if you have the time.

I highly recommend Sri Lanka Diving Tours! (But avoid Fernando's Bar and Aqua Inn next door, unless you want some of the rudest service and dirtiest hotel rooms in the country.)

Visited September 2013
2 Thank StJenna
Pune, India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Diving with Feli & Team at Sri Lankan Diving Tours, Aqua Inns, Trincomalee”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We are a Scuba Diving outfit based out of India (Absolute Scuba, India) and we went diving with a group of 8 divers to Trinco & with Feli's Team at SLDT based out of Aqua Inns' over 15-17th August 2013.

As everyone else says, Feli, Renu & Nigel as well as their entire Team was SPECTACULAR in terms of being extremely professional, easy-going, friendly & warm hearted. They made everyone feel at Home. We enjoyed 8 dives in 3 days there & loved the easy routine of going for one dive & returning to re-load for the next one. All sites are nearby & are perfect for Beginners to experienced divers. while inclement weather before we arrived accounted for a dropped vis (8-10 meters), there was enough to see & enjoy at most sites. They saw Manta's the day after we left .. Rats !

The Aqua Inn & the Underwater Safari Hotel next doors , where we stayed were good value for money & tidy places to stay at. Moreover, its the outdoors where we spent most of our time. Fernando's Bar is excellent for their Fully Loaded Burgers & Avocado dips as well as that cold one in the evening.. lovely, lively place & great staff headed by Jo.

Dinner buffets are also good at the adjoining Chayya Blu. Their Chef makes a mean Fish Curry.. not to be missed. There was the Italian restaurant next doors but it was booked all nights with no room to spare for walk in groups.. next time.

Travel can take a while from the airport to trinco but the route is scenic with lovely highway roads..

All in all, 10/10 for SLDT, Feli ( a hugely experienced instructor) his whole Team and the Trinco way of life !

We're headed for a New Year trip with Feli's Team at their Negombo Dive Shop this Year !

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best on the beach”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very relaxed - but faultless - service. The diving is good rather than great, but we enjoyed it very much - small group sizes, very accommodating dive arrangements (we booked to dive and changed our minds several times on the day owing to weather and dive site preferences and nothing was ever a problem). Feli is a great guy and Raj is a great DiveMaster.

Visited August 2013