“YUMMY!!”

Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Munising
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Detroit, United States
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

very delicious pasties! The sauce is a must to go with these delicious things. Everyone (range of 2-70+ year olds) enjoyed every bite. A must try...! Make a quick stop. The store also sells fudge and some little trinklets. There is also a bigfoot statue in front of the store. They open at 9, which is a perfect stop to grab a pastie before the first pictured rock cruise of the day at 10AM.

Visited August 2014

“We visit the yellow house every time we go they Munising!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We look forward to this treat about twice yearly. It has a Tasty filling with a great pastry wrap. I like chicken best but always swipe a bite of beef from my husband. Worth it!

• Visited August 2014
Hillman, Michigan
“Average Pasty”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Wanted a good pasty since we were in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Stopped in as seen sign and searched online for a pasty place. The place is clean and price is average. Not very happy with pasty. They used supposedly ground beef, of which I could really not seen anything that resembled beef in my pasty and there was a seasoning, maybe sage but not sure, that really gave the pasty a almost unpleasant taste. They had beef, chicken, and vegetable pasties that you could purchase warm or frozen, fudge, canned soda, and a few gifts items. Not at all the best pasty I have had. Prices were average as pasties usually run a little over $5.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Terry T
Michigan
“Fresh & Yummy”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Ohhh did this place smell good when you walk in the front door! Very cute, lots to look at, and more to choose than I had expected as far as pasties go. We ordered the beef, to go, and saved it for our picnic lunch. An hour later it was still warm, and very good! Enough for 2!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Decent Pasties, Small Place”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is really small and cramped. You have to eat outside, even if its a cold, rainy day, like they day we went. These pasties were ok....I guess they all taste the same to me, and since I just consider this type of food to be "ok," then there you have it. However, I think Suzy's in St. Ignace is the best I've had in the UP.

• Visited July 2014