Hillcrest Motel and Cabins
US$94
Alger Falls Motel(Munising)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Terrace Motel(Munising)
Roam Inn(Munising)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightkind of placean overnight stayfridge and microwavecoffee makerwi finational lakeshorefull kitchenroom was cleanofficebedsmileslodgingtvhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were only going to stay one night, but stayed two. VERY clean & affordable rate. The people running it were very friendly & went out of their way to accommodate us. Used to stay there for years when the previous owner had it and now will continue to stay there with the new owners. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Munising area.

Room Tip: The cabins are awesome!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank CLARICE H
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Rooms are modest but comfortable and clean. It is located only 2 miles from downtown, has free wifi, staff is friendly, and all that for $50/night (2 double beds). I would definitely stay here again if I happen to be in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Vesnick
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed @ the Hillcrest about 6yr's ago...now july 2012 we were on are way home from Copper Harbor and needed a place to stay so we stopped in to get a room for the night, Well we stayed for 3 nights Very clean and the people running the place went way out of their way to make you feel comforable... To the person that wrote unsafe GET OUT OF THE CITY MORE OFTEN, Hell we never even locked our door's... See you in Sept room # 5 ROCKS !!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary E
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We have been to Musising before, and we have never stayed anywhere in a motel, but when I saw they had cabins here i decided to book it. They are basic but new, and spotless. We even could take our small dog with us. It is 5 min out of town and nice and quiet. The only thing they could do better is the internet wasn't working and the cabins need a bit of minor finishing but this is extreme value for money!

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank seaskyhopper
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We stayed one night as we were passing thru to Copper Harbor. I used to stay at this motel as a kid when my family went on vacation. So I have been here before. The room we had was nice and clean. There was a refrigerator and a microwave and a fan. There is no AC.. thats a down fall as it was hot and humdid. I think that our stay was fine except it was hot. I think that they should invest in window air conditioners for all 10 of their rooms or at least have a couple units that could be rented for the night for a additonal charge. I would be willing to pay $20 more for a room with AC. Other than that is was fine.

Room Tip: Call for reservations
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple