“Ok place to eat.”

Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Munising
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ok place to eat. Nothing great. But good food. Prices ok. About $6-10 for lunch. A sit down place. Our host was not realy good.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I am really not sure why this place has such a low rating. We ate dinner here one night and breakfast the next morning and both were really good. This is one of the few places that stayed open late which is how we wound up here. The server we had for dinner was great. (Wish I remembered her name!) She gave good food recommendations-my husband had the philly and I had the reuben. They were both really good as well as the fries. The servings were large. The fact that they serve alcohol was a nice bonus. The server brought my husband soda refills without him having to ask. She checked on us enough without being annoying. Great service.
Breakfast the next morning was also really good. The server was nice although not as good as the server from dinner. She accurately described the serving sizes of the items which saved me from over ordering. I had the blueberry pancakes and they were really big with the blueberries in the batter (which is how they should be made). My husband's french toast was a little bland but the eggs, bacon and hash browns were cooked correctly and tasty. The decor was dated but the nautical theme went along with the name of the place and it was clean. We will definitely go back when we are back in town.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good, service was excellent and quick, staff was friendly. If you sure in the right areas, you can look out the windows and see the lake.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Service and food were very good. Had a nice variety on the menu. Server was fast and friendly. Convenient location.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate here before going on the sunset cruise to Pictured Rocks. It's about a 2 minute walk to the jetty. We told the waitress we were in a hurry and our delicious chicken burgers arrived quickly. We would eat here again if in the area.