Superior Motel & Suites
US$116
US$100
HIExpress.com
Alger Falls Motel(Munising)(Great Value!)
US$84
Roam Inn(Munising)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$111
North Star Hotel – Pictured Rocks(Munising)(Great Value!)
US$123
Terrace Motel(Munising)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscoffee makerin townroom was cleangrocery storeone nightseparate bedroom and living roommain roadpictured rocks national lakeshorewould definitely stay here againworked finesmall refrigeratorfull kitchenchainmotelhardeestvcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is a husband and wife owned motel. From the road, looks can be deceiving. Right next to the ridiculously expensive Days Inn. Got to sleep on brand new mattresses. Their rooms are Michigan themed (we had the Moose Room which has the least amount of foot traffic and the least noise from road). Adorable decorations and above all, CLEAN! We stayed during the week of the 4th and had a blast. Walking distance to great restaurants. The owners are very helpful with directions to fun places to visit nearby. I'm told they are also pet friendly. We hope to return soon~

Room Tip: Ask for the Moose Room. End of hall with less foot traffic and road noise. We visited during July and it had mild weather. Given the location, there is no A/C. Could use a ceiling fan in warmer weather.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Nice quaint place.....log cabin-esque décor with moose theme for the room I stayed in. Positives were the front desk agent was efficient and friendly (Alice). Walking distance to restaurants and bars. Negatives...location is next to street....some people might not like the loud noise of vehicles and motorcycles roaring by.....housekeeping leaves doors to room open to clean (I get that)....but it invites the bugs and mosquitoes to enter room.....got bit quite a bit during the night.....found at least half a dozen dead mosquitoes in the bath tub in the morning.....no worries....I just drained them down the drain and kept on with my business......Overall, this is a nice quaint place, no big hoopla.....I may stay again or I may not.....jury is still out.

Room Tip: short drive to casino.....across the street from grocery store. Try to get a room away from the Main st.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went back and stayed there again as we really enjoyed our stay the last time. Again we brought our dog with us and it was no problem having her there.Last time the room we got had 2 queen beds but this time we opted for a single queen bed. The room was great, the decor is just as the website shows, coffee in the room, microwave and fridge also in the room. When I ran out of coffee I went to the desk and got more with out any problems. The heat and Air conditioner worked great, we had to use the heater, as it was cold the night we arrived. The bed was very comfortable shower great, was warm and cozy. I will stay there again! A very pleasant stay again! The noise of the road M-28 we never heard at all that night.

Room Tip: Any room there is a good room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013

On a trip last summer we have booked room at this place. Price are reasonable and rooms were clean and comfortable to stay. It was close to tourist spot and it was center of the city surrounded with lots of restaurant around this motel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Nice, clean, rustic motel with lots of charm inside. Staff and owner were very friendly and helpful. Rates were reasonable. I also liked that they had a fridge in the room. We got to park in front of our door which is always nice when unloading and loading our stuff. Close to restaurants and other places of interest. We had a room next to the road, and was woke up to the noise of garbage trucks, and semis running through town fairly early. Not the motels fault, but try to get a room away from the road as far as you can. I would stay here again next trip to Munising as I like the charm of old mom and pop motels versus chain hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family