“Awesome white fish tacos!”
Review of Johnny Dogs

Johnny Dogs
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Munising
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Small hole in the wall that serves fresh food. According to the guy that runs the place "we don't even have freezers!" Went here for the fish tacos and they didn't disappoint. Some friends got the Bob Marley tacos which were spicy. (Too spicy for me, but still delicious!) There isn't really indoor seating, just a small bar that 2-3 people can squeeze in at, but there is outdoor seating for maybe 10 or so. Your best bet is to get your food to go. Prices were very reasonable too.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice to taste a dog with something other than mustard and onion. Some tangy and interesting flavors like garlic, blue cheese, pork BBQ, potatoes, and bacon call for a return trip-you can't fir them all onto one dog.

1  Thank hobartfenster
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were trying to find something good to eat. We found this place and when we got there we didn't know if it was the right place. When we walked in and saw all the different choices I thought I was in heaven! We ordered the North Carolina, the Junkyard, the Bacon Bleu and the Dead Elvis. They were some of the best hot dogs we have ever had!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Okay we read the reviews so we had to try it and see what it was all about. It is a cute little place. Hubby loves Chicago style hot dogs so he ordered 3 and ate every bite. He LOVED them and would return again. Since Im really not a hot dog person I decided to try a cheese burger... NOT that good at all. I ask for well done and it was very pink in the middle.. I would NOT get one again.. They serve them with there own handmade fries.. If you like salt you will like the fries. Then you get a huge pile of them but really very few actual fries, mostly burnt little pieces..Not kidding, if you separated the fries from the pieces you would have very few decent fries to eat. If they had more fries and a bit less salt they would be good..So my opinion of this place>> If your going for a hot dog..GO there.. If you want a burger or fries go someplace else... I will give an average rating as the dogs were delicious according to hubby but the burger and fries leave much to the imagination..

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Always consistent and always excellent! The most creative food adventure in the county. Soups are wonderful, specials are never a disappointment, and everything is fresh and tasty. #1 in our book. Piggy Fries are the family favorite. Love Johnny Dogs!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member