“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Schaumburg
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Being from Chicago I was a little skeptical. This place was awesome. Fresh cut fries and I highly recommend the onion rings. When we arrived they were barbecuing chicken and tri tip on the grill. Smelled delicious. If I had time I would have gone back for another meal. Hot dogs were good and the hamburgers were decent. Definitely hit this place if in the area.

Visited June 2014

“YUM”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I've never seen so many variations of hot dogs! So delicious and FAST. Small place and even though my group had 50-60 people, we all were served within 5-10 minutes of ordering. DELICIOUS.

• Visited June 2014
Michigan
“Excellent selection!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

There are so many choices of hot dogs, it was difficult to choose just one. ( I already knew the piggy fries were a must and they rocked!). I ended up getting the Marky Mark dog, incredible! Seating is very limited, so get it to go or crowd in the outdoor tables and go with the whole experience!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Crazy Good!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

All-Star Chef Johnny left Manhattan and California to come home and create this amazing place that ABSOLUTELY MUST BE ON DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! They serve the food incredibly fast - we had a group of 60+ and everyone had food within a half hour. The menu is just nuts too with unique items that I never would have thought of. Then your food comes and it is so dang good, you cannot stop eating it. Just amazing little place stuck in the middle of nowhere that you would be crazy to drive by without stopping.

• Visited June 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Fun”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Love the choice of so many dogs. I ordered the whitefish tacos. The sauce and slaw was great, the whitefish, not so much. We will definitely be back.

Visited June 2014