“BEST HOT DOGS EVER”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had looked up online for places to see and things to do and places to eat. Who would have ever thought we'd travel all that way to have a hot dog. Well are we ever glad we did. The menu is huge, I never knew there were so many different ways to dress a dog!! The hot dogs themselves are huge and the flavor is awesome. The add-ons are just crazy, you'd never think of putting certain things on a hot dog, but they have it all on the menu board and it's fun, fast and friendly. We ate on the deck. It was pretty windy (Lk Superior winds) but the deck was full and everyone was more interested in their dogs! You must stop there, we will go back if ever in the area again. And we're telling all of our friends about it too!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

love this place and the 50 different kind of hot dogs. a must stop every time in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Great selection of hot dogs and holy smokes are they delicious!!! Get the Piggy Fries, you won't stop eating them. Kind of a small place and a bit difficult to see off of M-28, but it's worth it. I'll be going back, many times.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stopped here after the Pictured Rock tour. Very good hot dogs. I had the Bacon Bleu Dog. I never would have thought of putting bleu cheese on a hot dog. I loved it. My husband had the Chicago Style Dog (no imagination...lol!). He enjoyed that. We also ordered the chili cheese fries. I guess I am spoiled by the Coney places in the Detroit area, because neither one of us really liked these. Didn't care for the homemade chili. I wish I had ordered the piggy fries. Hopefully next time. Only complaint is the lack of seating. They were pretty busy, yet two guys sat on a picnic table, not eating and taking up valuable space. Wish employees had asked them to move on. Otherwise, it was a good meal and we hope to return.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

very delicious and decently priced. I loved the piggy fries and the family all enjoyed their hot dogs and coney dogs. Fries were yummy, and service was quick and friendly. Would go again! This is a very small place and could very easily be missed, so be on the lookout.