“Great for grownups”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Real quality food, unlike the usual processed stuff you get on vacation. But they need a kids menu. My kids thought their $8 grilled cheese sandwich was good, but too hot and too big. It really was way too hot. I burned myself pulling it apart for them several minutes after it arrived. But again, it's nice to be able to get real good, good for you food on vacation.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Overpriced and bland.
Would try many, many other restaurants before I would go back. Or maybe I'd go to Glen's or Bob's IGA and buy some cold cuts and cheese and not go back.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to eat here while on the road. The staff was friendly and accommodating but the food was not good. I ordered a wrap and the veggies were fresh but there wasn't much in my wrap at all and it was missing the guacamole. My boyfriend got tacos and they were so bad and cold he couldn't eat them. Total bummer after dropping $20 for a light lunch that ended being super light..

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Absolutely loved the fish tacos with strawberry salsa. A unique delight to the palate. We took take out, & walked to the marina park area a few blocks away for a enjoyable picnic with many tables, & enclosed pavilion area. The restaurant had small indoor/outdoor seating with paper bag artwork of customers. I loved the environmentally friendly packaging. Much appreciated Rock River!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Who knew strawberry salsa was so good?! Hours are limited this time of year - they were only open 11-3 when we visited. We were the only ones in the place for lunch although we were there late in the day. Don't let the fact there may be no one else in there bother you. The food was great, fresh and plentiful. We can recommend the bbq chicken tacos and the solitary staff member was very friendly too. Go try their Cafe in Chatham - fab food there as well!