“Anyone here?”

Cuisines: American
Ira Twp.
“Anyone here?”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Friendly staff, good eats. We were the only ones there on a weekday, sat out in the patio and had a few drinks and some appetizers.

Visited August 2013

Grand Rapids, MI
“Up North Bar- Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stopped here while visiting our friends that live in the area and were surprised how fun of a time we had! They have a large selection of Michigan beers, craft included as well as well drinks! We did not sample the food menu however, they were full for lunch! I would not recommend the "locally made beer" that they have on tap, it was not drinkable, and tasted unfinished. When we asked who made it, we were told a local guy...well, it wasn't good. BUT they have a great staff and loads and loads of other things to drink that are delicious! We will definitely be going back next time we are up there to try the food and have another drink!

• Visited January 2014
Marquette, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, great prices, great staff!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I went to Shooters as a part of my brewery tour of the U.P., and I was thoroughly impressed. I tried all 6 beers that were on tap, and every single one was fantastic. Each one was bursting with flavor, which I find to be incredibly refreshing in the midst of all the subtle-flavored microbreweries popping up. My favorite was the Peach Wheat. I've tried hundreds of beers and have visited many breweries and Shooters tops my list. Keep thinking outside the box and keep it up guys! P.S. The bartenders are so nice!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Caitlyn C
Barrington, Il
“Not for Families or Microbrew Lovers”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Glad we didn't bring the kids with us, we were considering it for dinner, went to Sydney's instead (which was good and had local beers). When we went in there was no one at the bar, the country music was blaring, and after a few minutes, when the bartender was done dancing with a patron, she came around to the bar to take our order. The patron then jumped up and danced on the bar next to my husband while we ordered. Kind of gross. We just smiled and waited for our beer.
The two microbrews were weird tasting, not sure what I was drinking, didn't finish it. We've tried many microbrews, my husband makes some too, so I usually enjoy trying something different. Not in this case though. The people there were not drinking it so ....hmmm.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Therese D
Maplewood, Minnesota
“More of a bar than a restaurant”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Went on a Friday night, not very busy. They only serve pizza on Friday night which was disappointing, but the pizza was homemade and pretty good. The service was great...very friendly entertaining bartender. My husband tried two of the 3 microbrews which they make and he was not pleased. We have made and have had many homemade beers that were much better. They tasted like they were not quite "ready" to be served. Our other drinks were made to our liking however, a little on the stronger side. Prices were good for drinks and the pizza. Much more of a "locals" bar, not so much for families or those looking for more of a restaurant.

• Visited October 2013