“Eh.... not the best.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The friends that we went camping with have been wanting to try this place so we gave it a go. The staff was very good at setting up a spot for 17 of us, they were very accommodating for a small establishment. The food was not worth what we paid, our family of five can get much better quality food for the $64.00 we shelled out. I doubt we will go back when we visit Munising again. I can get better food for cheaper at The Navigator.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible food for the price. I had the "hand battered" fish sandwich and it was a frozen fish plank..Both of our kids had sandwiches that were of Arby's quality. They need a new theme and new food, the place is tired!

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I wouldn't go here again. My family and I came here hoping for some good seafood. We were told that they had a special seafood buffet with perch, whitefish, cod, shrimp, and seafood pasta. Sounded great. Unfortunately it didn't taste so great. All of the fish tasted frozen and lacked any flavor. Most of the fish was deep fried and tasted too bland. I couldn't tell what kind of fish I was eating. The salad bar was a bit of a joke. Not nearly as impressive as it was built up to be. Our server was friendly and the service was prompt. Their menu is incredibly annoying if you're trying to find something to eat. They spent way more time trying to come up with cutesy down south phrases than they did trying to describe the food that they are offering.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This place was fun, "local" -feeling and cozy, but food was yuck. No healthy options on menu. Salad bar wasn't much more than iceberg lettuce, olives and cheese. Soup might have come out of a can. Everything was white-bread and fried.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had the gyro and onion rings and was good. My partner had burger and fries and he said burger wasn't cooked. Was seated immediately and our waitress was very attentive and nice but overheard her telling table next to us when someone wanted pizza they ran out prior day and customer wasn't missing anything. Not a spotless place, very dark and was overpriced!