- very very clean
- staff and owner welcoming and helpful
- nice building
- too many and too small rooms
- rooms are all facing the small internal court, so it may be noisy
- town center is not far but not close
- owner lives here (it's her house) and this may be an advantage but also bothering you
Price was 40 dollars (no aircon, with aircon is 50), no hot water, good beds and pillows, some air condition fan are noisy and are close to the windows of the rooms, breakfast is included, credit card accepted with additional fee, upper floor very very hot, not much light in the rooms, no mosquito nets (but there are no mosquitoes or very few in Leon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castalia Fountain Inn is a cozy place where you will experience tranquility in a safe and familiar environment. Our Inn is in the Historic Center of the City of Leon, has wide corridors, terrace and garden with fountain very apreço for our guests. From our Inn, you can go to visit banking centers, the center of the city, markets, museums and recreational activities at night and can walk. Offer the service of caring for children under 12 years, when parents need to recreate or participate in other activities, we also offer tour services, beach and natural beauty spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Fuente Castalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.