I stayed Posada Fuente Castalia with my sister for 2 nights in June. We were wowed by this guesthouse for a couple of reasons:
1) Family: The owners were extremely friendly and made sure that we had whatever we needed. They showed us how to get around town, the cheapest way to get to the beach, and dropped us off at the bus station during torrential rain when we couldnt get a taxi!
2) Inexpensive, clean, room: My sister is still amazed at the amount of value we got for our money. We are the type of people with Four Seasons desires and hostel realities. Although we are young, we had no desire to stay at a hostel. This was a beautiful, relaxing space for the same price we would have paid at crappier places (trust me, we compared with friends). We had a double and the size wasn't a problem.
We loved this place and recommend it to anyone coming to Leon! Thanks for everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castalia Fountain Inn is a cozy place where you will experience tranquility in a safe and familiar environment. Our Inn is in the Historic Center of the City of Leon, has wide corridors, terrace and garden with fountain very apreço for our guests. From our Inn, you can go to visit banking centers, the center of the city, markets, museums and recreational activities at night and can walk. Offer the service of caring for children under 12 years, when parents need to recreate or participate in other activities, we also offer tour services, beach and natural beauty spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Fuente Castalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.