“Sushi heaven”

Ranked #34 of 95 Restaurants in Leon
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are located in the living city of Leon facing La Perla Hotel. We offer sushi tapas and kickass cocktails in a very different atmosphere, we play all sort of music but NO reggaetone...sorry. Our Chefs always propose you the freshest fish and the tastiest recipes. If you're up for a drink or more or want to dine with friend in a classy relax atmosphere Manhattan is the place !open from 5.30pm closed on sundays and mondays
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Sushi heaven”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Who would have thought - amazing sushi in Leon! Great variety and beautiful presentation. All selections were hand made to order, and each were distinctive in flavor and ingredients.

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Good enough for Nicaragua.”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

But the "shared bathrooms" are Definately a negative. When I go to the Ladies room, I don't expect to have a guy in the stall next to me. Just weird. Sushi is good - Too much cream cheese in everything for my taste. Beats the fried selections from other restaurants.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Killer Cocktails and Delicious Sushi!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This restaurant is great, especially if you've tired from eating the usual rice and beans. This is the only place where we tried sushi in Central America, and we were a bit hesitant as every other sushi restaurant we've seen seems overpriced or the quality looks horrible. Manhattan was amazing though- fresh , delicious sushi at very reasonable prices. Add a couple of cocktails to the equation and you've got yourself an enjoyable evening! The mojitos were awesome :). The staff were really nice as well. Great place :)

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Best sushi I've had in Nicaragua”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Manhattan is a great spot- one of my favorites in Leon and a restaurant I go to regularly. They have excellent sushi; best I've had in Nicaragua and beyond. Besides the high quality food they also have great drinks and regular specials, as well as the only good wine I've had in Leon.

The low key but elegant atmosphere is another reason why I come here all the time, both on my own as well as with work colleagues- no obnoxious music in the background or having to yell over each other to talk. I highly recommend you pay Manhattan a visit on a trip to Leon.

• Visited July 2013
Leon, Nicaragua
“The best”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I love Manhattan... the food is amazing the staff are friendly and the owners are awesome. Great food nice atmosphere, but my favorite is the caipirinha... its the closest I can get to Brasil here in Leon. The location is perfect right down town.... Its just one of my favorite spots in leon. Great job Manhattan

• Visited May 2013