“Awesome”
Review of Campestre Habana - CLOSED

Campestre Habana
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: On the way to Las Penitas.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Gorgeous setting, great food, friendly and fun owner. One of my favorite places to take friends in León. Try the fresco de guanabana!

1  Thank SustainableNicaFarm

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is not really "Cuban" food but it is still very good. It is a mixture of French/Cuban fusion cuisine that leaves you very satisfied. On the fence about the location.

1  Thank Soophie48
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were on a private tour of Leon with a small group of friends. To our surprise, one couple coordinated with the owner to be open for a late lunch for our group because this restaurant was rated #1 in Leon on TripAdvisor. The food was excellent for this type of restaurant, the service warm and friendly. I've never had a better Pina Colada and many people in the group ordered one after seeing mine. Great local ambiance.

2  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I DO! the was great food and plenty of it!
I left this place so full I skipped my next meal
Really Really Wonderful!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Expected great things from the reviews (and expected several courses). Instead just got a choice of fish or pork quesadillas which were tasty but essentially street food. Nice but not worth the trip out of town. Contrary to other reviewers, order a return taxi as owner increases price - we were lucky to get a lift back. Good cocktails though.

1  Thank Ilana L