“The best food we’ve had so far in Croatia”
Review of Stara Teza

Stara Teza
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Vis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best food we’ve had so far in Croatia, everything we orderd was really good, the plating is exceptional and the food was really tasty, everything was beyond of our expectations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got Panko coded shark nuggets with an amazing char and potato dish and my wife Got the lasagna- the food was amazing and the service was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife ordered the vegetable lasagna. There was no pasta sheets in it and it was just runny tomato and a couple of bits of veg. We told the waiter but he just shrugged his shoulders. Didn’t even apologise. Overpriced as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not bad. Food and service ok. Very clean toilet.
But nothing special.
Probably we did the wrong choice of dishes. But the red risotto was recommended by the staff.
The tuna pate was good.
I am sure you can find something much more interesting, that you will remember.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner but I definitely wouldn’t rate it as excellent. We felt like there was something missing from overall night out. I went for a recommendation from the waiter & had the beetroot & prawn risotto which was good. My husband had the chicken which he enjoyed and then we shared the Greek yoghurt cheesecake which again was good.