“The best restaurant in Vis”
Review of Pojoda

Pojoda
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Vis
Price range: US$35 - US$142
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were here with our friends after a very long day and night sailing. The owner of the restaurant was really friendly and helpful! Everything was perfect!! The best fish plate of the year!

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant! Visited it in July, on top of the season, it was crowded, but we found a tablle very soon. The service was great, the waitor recomended the best meals. We loved the appetizers, were allready feed after eating them. Later we had a big fish called skarpina, it was baked on a barbecue and it was perfect. The place is deffinately the best restaurant in Vis. I mean, it' s not cheap but what you pay that' s what you get and you don' t feel sorry for money you've spent. I recomend for desert sth. called rozata, it' s light and very tasty.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

It's one of those places where it's hard to find a table during season and once you eat there you understand why... We couldn't get our minds decided cause the menu was so tempting that in the end we made a mistake and ordered both appetizers and main courses, and in the end were so full that we barely could leave. The waiter was super friendly, and I mean it in a good way. It seemed we spent at least five beautiful hours there and, who knows, maybe we really did!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were at Pojoda after the season (early October) and it was pretty empty. The staff were friendly, very informative and attentive. It might be different in the height of the season. The fresh grilled fish was done well with interesting seasoning on the skin. basically, that is the principal thing to get at Pojoda. The sides were great. The tuna in a caper sauce was special and unusual. The house wine is fine. Kut is a short walk from the main town along a pretty set of buildings and shore line. Definitely worth the walk. Despit being in a waterfront community, Pojoda is in a garden and has no water view.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I first visited this restaurant 2 years ago on a sailing excursion and had the best octopus polpette and I'm a big octopus fan, so when I returned to Vis this summer, had the octopus both evenings, so cannot judge other food unfortunatelly since I did not try anything else.
The price was good, around 11-12€ so it was a good value for money for me specially since octopus salad in most restaurants cost around 10-12€ which in my opinion is too much. Waiters are a bit slow, it takes them awhile to arrive to your table so for me that was the only minus. Overall It is a good restaurant with good food, for me some of the meals are overpriced but hey, when on vacation enjoy yourselves, money is just money, or, look carefully what you're ordering.