“Great small neighborhood bar with a friendly atmosphere.”
Review of Pints & Quarts

Pints & Quarts
Ranked #60 of 220 Restaurants in Muskegon
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've visited Pints and Quarts on a Thursday which was one of the busier day. I found it to be small for the amount of people that can e though the doors. But it did seem pretty calm for the amount of people that were there. The drinks were okay, the food was okay, and it had that Irish Pub feel. Overall a good place to meet up with friends and throw back a few. The only bad I could remember was just the wait time for drinks.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice atmosphere, service was very good. Had a very wide selection of ittems on the menu and if you like craft beers you would be in heaven as they had a entire page of their menu devoted to craft beers

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Go there on Thursday nights and get the appetizer special. There is a variety of beers on tap. The choice of appetizer is good. I love the Thai chicken wraps.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We dined at Pints and Quarts Nov 1, 2013. 2 days later, we were so sick we had to go to the ER. Doctor confirmed it was food poisoning. The next day, when I had enough strength I called Pints and Quarts and spoke to the GM. He denied it could be their restaurant, but assured me they would call me back if anyone else reported getting sick. Needles to say he never called back. We only discovered their was a Salmonella outbreak at P&Q weeks later on a local News channel. When I called P&Q back, the "NEW" manager was very defensive and claimed many restaurants were being investigated. Didn't mention it was the restaurant next to theirs which they own as well. After further discussion the NEW Manger did confirm they were being investigated for Salmonella food poisoning. When asked why I wasn't called back when I was told I would on Nov 1, she said they must have lost my phone number. When asked if there was anything else I wanted I said "yes". I want the owner to call me back and explain to me how they inform and treat their customers after something so serious as this happens. She said he would. Then all I got was the public relations person. To this day the owner has never called to apologize or ask how we were doing. If you ever had Salmonella food poisoning then you know how serious this is. I will never go back nor recommend this restaurant to anyone. In my opinion, greed over customer safety rules here.

2  Thank dwetterm
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have eaten here several times. The food, especially the burgers are fantastic. The burgers are so big, they could be split between two people if you wanted to eat light. Dinner salad is also excellent and just the right size to accompany any of the burgers or other entrees. Atmosphere is noisy. Recent visit on a Friday night was so noisy, we could not talk across the table without raising our voices. Service was also a little slow on that Friday night. In spite of that, we would eat here again because of the food.