We stayed here again for a several reasons. 1. Jacuzzi rooms, 2. Water view, 3. Free delicious breakfast (lots of choices and great eggs), 4. CLEAN! 5. Inside and outside pools. 6. 15 minutes from Michigan adventure.
We had a great view of the harbor, the room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and everyone was so nice! We forgot our pack and play, no problem they sent one right up with clean linens. We will stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point