Beautiful hotel with unique and interesting decor. Very nice breakfast buffet with a large breakfast room overlooking the water. The kids loved the two pools and hot tubs and the adults loved the cabanas! The view from our room was fantastic and we especially enjoyed the sliding glass doors that opened to the outside. It was only a short drive to Michigan Adventure (amusement park) and Grand Haven. I would highly recommend the Shoreline Inn if you are staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point