Overall, this was a very nice place to stay in the Muskegon/Lake Michigan Area. The staff was friendly, the hotel and room was clean. It seemed to be the popular place with a wedding or two going on during the weekend, which made parking difficult at times.
We leveraged the Choice Privilege room fee (no cancellation) which resulted in a room that over-looked the parking lot and not the lake/marina.
We did not take advantage of the indoor or outdoor pool, but they looked well-maintained and filled with people having a great time.
It's location is great and not to far from some great restaurants, breweries and the farmer's market.
Very minor cons: A/C seemed a little loud at times, elevators are tiny (more so with luggage carts), check-in process was a little shaky.
Would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point