We stayed three nights recently on our Michigan beach vacation. This is a very nice hotel for the money. It was very clean, a bit dated but overall accommodating.
The front desk staff was efficient. The room very clean.
There are two pools one indoor one out. The outdoor pool has a great view of the marina, and a cute and comfortable outdoor seating area just outside the pool area. The indoor pool has two hot tubs, but the water in both while we were there was suspect - cloudy and not very inviting looking.
The hotel has a bar and bar food, which was average.
There aren't many dining choices in the area you have to drive if you want fast food or anything edible. I don't recommend the restaurant adjacent to the hotel ( Lake House) over priced, over rated and just NOT good.
I would go back , but for our adventures ( beach hopping) its probably not the best location, as the area just doesn't support family needs. We will most likely stay in another beach area that is more family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point