“Great Service, food, and atmosphere”
Review of Toast 'N Jams

Toast 'N Jams
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Muskegon
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Upbeat 50's style breakfast & lunch restaurant with an eclectic flare and incredible food...anything from pancakes to Belgian waffles topped with glazed strawberries and whipped cream or omelettes, Chicago style French toast, huevos rancheros, Eggs Benedict to 10 different steakburgers, salads, soups and sandwiches... "When you walk in the door and see Mama's kitchen you will feel like you are home" We look forward to your time with us! Make sure you sign Mama's book, we'd like your comments about your experience with us...see you soon!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, food, and atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Was able to make call ahead notice for party of 12 for a Saturday morning. The place was packed! This was the family meeting spot for a planned day trip. Got our day off to a great start with wonderful service and food. Keri, out waitress was very attentive and did a great job. Would definitely recommend for great food and service. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Visited July 2014

Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Freakin' amazing!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Breath of fresh air after crap food and service we had during the rest of our vacation around this area.
Walked in and were seated quickly. Our server promptly visited our table to pour us water and take our drink orders. An extensive menu in which all dishes are served around the clock. I had the seafood scramble and asked for a few substitutes to suit my eating habits and the server happily obliged. My husband had a wet burrito in which I also tasted. Nothing from a can. Not even the beans included in the dish. We ordered my son a grilled cheese. Typical, but it was very crisp and grilled to perfection. We ordered dessert. Something we NEVER do. My husband ordered banana cream pie. Homemade! The crust was fantastic and was served looking as though it should be on the cover of a magazine. My son had a sundae, which of course he loved.
We have been scouting marinas in the muskegon area to dock our boat and Toast and Jams may have sealed the deal for us. We will visit every day if we decide to dock in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Lunch in Norton Shores”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

First time I've been here and it was awesome! Food was hot and tasty with generous portions. Staff was extremely friendly and made you feel at home. I can't wait to go there the next time I visit.

• Visited May 2014
Lexing
“Great food”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Best restaurant breakfast I've ever had. Skillet hash brown was amazing, and they had gluten free toast with homemade strawberry jam. Yum!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“This place is Awesome! EAT here soon!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stopped to eat breakfast at this restaurant after running a 5K race in town and it was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. I'm not a big breakfast eater but in this case, it was delicious.

The food is homemade, generous portions, reasonable prices and very delicious.

Everyone in our party raved about their food. There were omlets, Farmer's scrambles, pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice ordered and all were excellent.

They even make their own homemade strawberry jam - try it!

• Visited June 2014