“Excellent Value for the price.”
Review of Belaire Motel

Belaire Motel
Belaire Motel
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Corrales, NM
“Excellent Value for the price.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best kept secret in Muskegon! Stayed there for a week. The place is spotless with great linens, including big fluffy towels. Joan, the owner, is friendly & attentive & so is her staff....the housekeepers will wash & fold your laundry for $5. There's WiFi & coffee & rolls in the AM. You just can't beat this place!

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank TildenLD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice and very clean place. Joan the owner is a very nice lady and she keeps it really clean. Does not have Wi Fi connection though. But still nice with comfy bed. Not fancy butter super clean staffed with nice people. Have been very pleased with our stays.

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Molly R
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean place. Joan the owner is very sweet and helpful. Good value. Joan keeps the place very clean and is very sweet. I would stay there again and have stayed there several times. We have thoroughly enjoyed all of our stays

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Coolgurll
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2013

we usually stay at the bay mount,but it was all booked,so we stayed at the bel-aire. the owner was very sweet,but that is the only nice thing I can say. the bathroom looked clean,until some water was spilled on the floor,when I got a towel to wipe it up,the towel was dirty. also we all got very bit up from spiders,because when we went to leave,I discovered that behind both headboards,it was loaded with cobwebs,also when I pulled the sheets back from the bed,they looked as if they hadn't been changed,there was long hair in the boys bed,they both have short.I strongly suggest the owner FIRE the housekeeper if she wants her business to continue.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Lori K
Greenfield, Indiana
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Owner is nice and place is clean but don't stay in end room. Air conditioner doesn't cool end rooms sufficiently. When you pay well over $100 for a room you shouldn't have to sweat!
We asked for a discount but was told she already knocked $25 off the price and normally gets $165 for a room. This is an outrageous price for a room comparable to a Super 8!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Larry G
Vicksburg, Michigan
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Joan, (the owner) has been like a grandmother to the dozen or so of us who, wouldnt come to Muskegon Bike Time without her! She and her excellent motel staff have been as much or more of an experience for our large group as the city based activities! We, (collectively) recommend Joan and her clean, home-like hotel for anyone wanting to experience Muskegon at its finest!

There is absolutely no comparison. If you want the real experience, stay at the Belaire!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank stephan m
OR
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I phoned this motel first to confirm that they could rent me a room with an internet connection. When I checked in, I asked if my room would have an internet connection. I was told "yes" and provided an ethernet cable. Upon checking into room #21, I could find no ethernet port anywhere in the room. I phoned the front desk. The woman who checked me in came to my room and began searching for an ethernet port. She could not find one either. She asked me to wait while she returned to the office. After waiting fifteen minutes, I loaded all my luggage back into the rental and returned to the front desk to check out. The same woman who checked me in told me she was merely the housekeeper, that she did not know how to refund the charge to my credit card, that her employer had left alone, untrained, and uninformed, and that there was nothing she could do. It is apparent that this motel will soon be out-of-business and that you should bring your business to the local Holiday Inn Express or Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere: try the local Holiday Inn Express or Red Roof Inn.