“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We were visiting the area and not sure where to get dinner at reasonable price. Price is certainly reasonable here but we were disappointed with quality. I understand and love thin crust pizza but this was not to our liking. Greasy and soggy crust. The building itself was nice, atmosphere was nice, can tell it is a local place. I realize they are going for a simple menu here (all they serve is pizza with 5 topping options) but a salad would be a nice addition to menu.

1  Thank Lisa B

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This pizza place to me is maybe my number 7 or 8 out of 10.But to my wife it is number 1.Most of my town I believe would rate this in the top 5.It is very good pizza.You should eat their at least once, and rate it on your scale.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our first time at Fricano's and I was surprised by the menu. Pizza is all they serve, one size only and your choice of toppings. I had heard so much about this place and was expecting something outstanding, and was very disappointed. Eating the pizza, I could feel my arteries closing as it is so greasy. Just average pizza, with a nice view of Muskegon lake

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Old Italian family pizza receipe that is very distinctive. Thin crust with limited options but the best I have eaten. When we try to figure out why it is different we have decided it is the cheese and sausage that give it that wonderful flavor. This is not chain restaurant food. The original restaurant is still in Grand Haven in an older part of town. the Muskegon restaurant has a wall of windows that look over Muskegon Lake and in the summer it is fun to watch the sailboats.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This simple pizza joint is a local fave! Original Fricano's is in Grand Haven. When they noticed the amount of Muskegonites driving to get their scrumptious delight they open in Muskegon! Over-looking the Muskegon Lake! My family loves to ride our bikes on the "Lakeshore bike trail" to Fricano's! Great ice cream shoppe below for a sweet treat on the way out!
Just great pizza!