“Great perch dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great perch dinner”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The atmosphere was great we were there in November and enjoyed the fireplace. The perch was excellent as was the pot roast soup. The service was also very good.

Visited November 2013

Grand Haven, Michigan, USA
“Great food with a view”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went here with a dozed people from my sailing club. Service was good, in spite of it being very busy. Kitchen was a little slow because there was a wedding reception at the restaurant the night we visited. Meals were attractively presented. Definitely go for the specials as you are guaranteed fresh, local ingredients. We had a wild mushroom appetizer that was so good we ordered it again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sailgaiamar
Holly, Michigan
“Fabulous, Fabulous Fabulous”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This place has the best food I have ever tasted. We met friends there as we were traveling on business and they recommended it. The service staff is wonderful - not intrusive, just right. It smelled wonderful the minute we walked in. I had the chicken pomodoro, (could have licked the plate), others had perch, salmon and their Lake House burger. I never order dessert, but am sure glad that I did - the chocolate s'more torte was sinfully good.We live about 3 hours away and my husband and I can't wait to eat there again and would gladly make the drive. Can't wait to see it in the summer. The BEST!!!!!!!

Visited December 2013
London UK
“Best restaurant for miles around”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I first visited the Lake House in February 2012 - we had planned to visit another local restaurant but they were fully booked so we decided to give the Lake House a try. The food was excellent. We shared scallops on wilted spinach with a balsamic reduction to start then both had steak - husband had the ribeye, I had filet mignon. The food was fantastic. Great wine selection too. We returned to the restaurant this year to catch up with some friends and again, the food was fantastic. The service is very good - efficient and friendly but not intrusive. The location is very nice - right on the lake with a deck for outside seating overlooking the marina. We haven't visited in the summer yet but I can see it would be a great place to relax and enjoy the sunset. The prices are slightly on the high side ($28 for filet mignon) but in my opinion the food is well worth it - everything we have had has always been delicious and well presented. There is also a weekday lunch buffet which we haven't tried yet but which I imagine would be excellent value given the quality of the food here.

• Visited November 2013
Diss, United Kingdom
“Always a Pleasure”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We have used the lake House for business meals on a number of occasions and each time the experience has been very good. The service is top quality, helpful but not overbearing. The food is also good, especially the fish which is their speciality. When we ate there earlier this week, there were c 15 of us and everything went smoothly which is not always easy with a relatively large party. The setting is also excellent and in the summer the views across the water make it a very enjoyable place to be. Good effort!

• Visited November 2013