“Great Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

What a location! Outside and near the water. It was a perfect night. Service was good and the menu was excellent. I had the yellow perch and it was perfect. I would recommend this spot very highly. The hotel next to the eatery looks great.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a beautiful evening on the patio at the Lake House during sunset. There was live music and the view was wonderful. The drinks were good (try the chillaxer!), but the food was even better. There was such a wide variety of options, we didn't even make it past the appetizer and small plate page! We ordered 3 appetizers and shared, all of which were phenomenal. I would recommend the BBQ pulled pork tacos, tuna wontons, and edamamme. We will definitely be back next time we are in the area!

1  Thank wanttobeamoore
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Waterfront tavern with surprisingly creative food and high energy, thoughtful staff. Even on a busy night, everyone worked together to get drinks and food out, greet people coming in, cleaning as they went. A bit small, so tables fill fast, especially outside on the deck when the weather is good. Easy lot and on street parking. Jason in the bar must have been a circus performer in another life the way he kept juggling the proverbial flaming swords, bowling balls, babies and chainsaws without seemingly breaking a sweat.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have enjoyed lunch outside on the patio in the summer. Food was good. Very reasonably priced. I opted for the all inclusive lunch which included a drink, sandwich, salad, soup and pizza. I paid $9.99 for the lunch special. Well worth the price.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wow! We dined at Lake House last night with a group of five. My entre was the jumbo crab stuffed shrimp with an oil and vinegar salad. And it was just outstanding. My wife had the filet upon recommendation of the staff. She was equally pleased. We enjoyed three different appetizers and each was better than the next. I happened to order a diet drink with a little cherry juice and it was served with a bunch of cherries and a side liqueur glass with juice. But the entre was out of this world, drizzled with an enhancing sauce I did not recognize. The service was just superior. Good job, Lake House. We will be back. I must add, however, that although the atmosphere was beautiful along the lake, it was a bit loud to hear the table conversation.