“Alligator nuggets?! Oh yes, I would like seconds.”

Lefty & Romos' Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 214 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Excellent pub and grill. A wide variety of items from sandwiches to steak and prime rib. I have gone many times and every meal/experience was great.
West Michigan
“Alligator nuggets?! Oh yes, I would like seconds.”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Had the alligator with a side of hog wings, steak and asparagus. Ate on the patio as the dining was full, but it turned out almost as perfect as the date and food. Served the salads first, everything was fresh and crisp with what sure tasted like homemade dressing. Steak was perfectly done and the gator(where else in N Muskegon Michigan) was just right and served with a zesty sauce.
It started to rain as we got done, but the atmosphere at Lefty and Romo's is so laid back that we all just had a good laugh as we cranked up the table umbrellas.
Just west of the US-31 expressway on the northside of M-120.

• Visited March 2013

Michigan
“Breaded asparagus rules”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Walleye, burgers asparagus all we were very tasty. Ingredients were all fresh and wait staff Vegas attentive. We would definitely go back.

Ps try the snickers pie. Huge pieces

• Visited June 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Great Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I went with my in-laws and husband for my birthday dinner to Lefty & Romos' on Memorial Day. I had wanted to try another place, but with the holiday, most options were closed. We had a fantastic meal with great service! I would visit again.

• Visited May 2013
Ravenna, Michigan
“AWESOME service.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We went there on a Sunday afternoon and got right in. We ordered the soft pretzel bread sticks appetizer and we were given the wrong dip. The owner was out with the right dip (cheese dip) just after we took our first bite. Even though we were fine with it, he brought us out a brand new plate and accidently gave us the wrong dip again. We had a huge laugh and he ended up comping the whole appetizer. The place is amazing and I would recommend it. The previous post is completely inaccurate.

• Visited May 2013
Muskegon, Michigan
“Terrible prime rib...”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Husband and I both ate the prime rib dinner that was on special. Had no flavor or seasonings. Cut of meat was full of fat and gristle. Atmosphere and waitstaff were very nice though. Should have ordered the burgers as they looked much better on our neighbors plates!!!!

• Visited April 2013