“Great food!”

Lefty & Romos' Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 220 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Excellent pub and grill. A wide variety of items from sandwiches to steak and prime rib. I have gone many times and every meal/experience was great.
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The entire family (ages 6 to 67) all agreed the food was fantastic! A definite place to return! Reasonable prices too!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My prior review offered a complaint regarding the cajun alligator bites which I had grown to love and then had an order that was extremely disappointing with poor server response. After I wrote the review, the manager of the restaurant contacted me and offered me a gift card to return. He said he was working hard to make sure the alligator bites were served properly and apologized for the server response as well.

A couple weekends ago, my husband and I returned. It happened to be a nice night and the outdoor dining was open, so we took advantage of the weather and sat outside. I ordered the alligator bites and am happy to report that whatever problem we experienced before has been fixed. They were excellent and the portion size was worth the price. My husband ordered the "make your own" pasta dish with fettucine alfredo and steak. It was phenomenal! Great taste, good portion and had some left over for lunch the next day. I do have to say that although we did have a different server, she really wasn't very pleasant. She served us just fine, but with no smile and didn't seem to enjoy her work.

I really appreciate that the manager took the time to make things right. I have my confidence back and will return. Now that we live in the area and they have outdoor dining, I expect to try many other items over the summer months and hopefully get a joyful server.

Thank you!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went out for dinner Saturday. It was wonderful. The servers are great, the food was delish. I had an olive burger w slaw and my hubs had prime rib. He loved it. Super friendly staff!!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband & went Leftys restaurant Monday for lunch. We both tried the jumbo hog wings. Best pork we've ever had. Our server suggested the Cajun rub with homemade blue cheese to dip, and she was right it was great! She was very helpful with helping us figure out what to order. The menu has a lot of unique items. Our server went out of her way to make us feel welcome. We can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Visit this restaurant frequently, we always have great food and the service is friendly and efficient.