“Service”

Red Wok
Ranked #144 of 222 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Horrible service..never removed the used plates..never refilled the drinks ..and rudely asked if we intended to leave a tip ..will not go back...

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Restaurant was a buffet. Got there about 8pm on a Saturday. Food was hot but had been sitting for a while. As usual, the crab legs were never replenished. Egg foo young was great! Everything else average.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I must admit that we are Red Wok addicts, and have converted a few people to our addictive ways as well. The food here is wonderful, have never had a bad experience. You are always quickly ushered to your table and let loose...they have a giant selection of items and great great great sushi! They up the ante for dinner, usually having crab legs and more seafood fare as well. Yes, the restaurant could use a bit of a face lift, and not having a changing table in their bathrooms is a bummer, but will never stop us from going. Great for causal family dining.We are patrons for life :)

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Our favorite Chinese Buffet in town closed so we ventured out and tried this one. The restaurant is a bit dirty inside. Sticky carpet. The food was good, but it was hard to beat my favorite place that closed. I didn't try the sushi, so I can't comment on that.

The pepper chicken and bourbon chicken were excellent, however I felt the buffet was a little small and could have been kept a little cleaner.

I thought it was a bit steep at almost $10 per adult and $6 per child.

The man at the checkout was extremely friendly.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

My daughter and I love Red Wok we dont go to any other chinese resturant .. the sushi is amazing and the staff are always friendly