“Good Family Priced Food”
Review of Russ' Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Russ' Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
texas
“Good Family Priced Food”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Food and service are always reliable. They make seasonal desserts and if you are dining in the winter be sure and try the apple dumpling with ice cream. So good you will want another.
In fact, start with the dumpling and forget the entree!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank wwjd1947

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Russ' E River Rd. North Muskegon”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Back for the first time in many years. Was hoping they had lake perch on the menu. Yes! Crisp and tender. Excellent macaroni and cheese. The dinner roll was fresh an fluffy. The coleslaw was very good. I don’t think this place has ever changed (except for the lighting, perhaps) and I hope it never does.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Russ' Restaurant, Holton Rd. Muskegon, Mi.”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I ordered the New York Strip, Medium. It came very well done. It was an 8oz. steak, and probably 3oz. of it was fat, and grissile. The instant mashed potatoes were alright, and the dinner roll was ok; but the steak was impossible for a $10.00 piece of meat. My wife ordered a Chicken Fruit Salad, which came with a large rotten, spoiled, strawberry on it.
Yes, I did speak with the Manager. I didn't raise my voice, didn't insult her, didn't badmouth the waitress, but calmly pointed out to her the flaws in the meal. She offered another steak, but I turned it down, as the cook would probably get his revenge on me. The manager did remove the $10.00 from the bill, and I did leave a $4.00 tip for the waitress, which the final bill came to $9.94.

• Visited September 2013
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I came here with my husband and three children. The phone ordering was very cool, and the place was not too crowded. The food prices were about average. Although, my husband and I ordered the New York Strip steak, and we both were in satisfied with the quality. The kids had chicken, and that seemed okay. The staff was great, and the service was fairly quick.

• Visited June 2013
Muskegon, Michigan
“Always Great!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I always have positive things to say about Russ'! Great food and quick service for a great value! Will be back- for sure!

Visited May 2013