“Authentic Family Dining done right”
Review of Teddy's Spaghetti

Teddy's Spaghetti
Ranked #24 of 224 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Gluten-free menu.
Description: Gluten-free menu.
Reviewed 15 June 2012 via mobile

When we pulled up and saw the exterior I thought we had drive up to some local bar and we were going to have to go elsewhere. We took a look inside and were pleasantly surprised to find a terrific Italian dining experience that will long be remembered for the food, value and atmosphere.
The food was marvelous, authentic Italian meat sauce and great fried ravioli. I ordered the lasagna and though it was a large enough portion for anyone and each entree comes with a breadstick to fill up on.
It's is an counter ordering style but they bring the food right away and clean up after you,
For an area unknown to fine dining this place has it all and deserves attention.

1  Thank Madmaxx2000

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Had lunch there during the week. when you first walk you you are hit with the smells of an italian kitchen- garlic, tomato, basil. Yum! I had the toasted ravioli, very good, the red sause with it was excellent. Portion size was good. My only (minor) turn off : I would have preferred to eat on real plates. My meal was served in a red plastic basket lined with paper, my companions were served in aluminum to go type round containers, drinks were in styrofoam cups. Other than that, it was definately worth it. I plan on going back.

1  Thank Nacho67
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Great atmosphere, great food, great prices, great service at this family owned restaurant. We have been there many times and will definitely return. Even our very picky grandson loved it.

1  Thank Checkerpjs
Reviewed 12 October 2011

This place is superb. They have gluten free pizza with the best sauce I have ever tasted. I had the Hawaiian pizza 3 times in one week. I wish it was a bit closer but we will be making the 3 hour trip for this place!!!

1  Thank carrininja