“Good place to saty” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Muskegon

Travelodge Muskegon
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We were going to Lake Michigan and Michigan Adventure. The room and hotel was very clean. The beds were comfortable and queen size !!!!! Hotels that were a lot more expensive were only double beds. The breakfast was OK, cold items. But it was to be expected as the hotel was approx. $72 a night. I would stay there again. We stayed for 2 nights at a total price less than most hotels for one nights. I felt safe. The staff was very nice.

Room Tip: It was about a 15 minute drive from the hotel to MI Adventure. It was worth it.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
It is so wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was so exceptional. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.
Washington, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Hotel is not clean inside or out. Hotel is in an unsafe neighborhood and there is minimal building security. I was so concerned for my family's safety that I wanted to leave almost immediately upon arrival. Other than that, I had reserved 2 connecting rooms, and that reservation was not honored. All in all, a very bad and nerve-racking experience that ruined the trip for us. My first and last experience with Travelodge.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, choose a room overlooking the parking lot so that you can make sure your vehi...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
3 Thank rslbracco
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Travellers are raving about these Muskegon hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I booked my hotel around 11am to stay for 2 nights. I was rerouted for work and had to immediately cancel reservations approximately an hour after booking room that very same day. Travelodge would NOT give me a full refund, they were not willing to work with me at all. I travel to many hotels every week and have never seen a cancelation policy quite like this.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Timothy B
I am so sorry that our policies were not accommodating to your needs recently. I will be looking into this matter to see how we can better serve our guest needs in the future. Again I am sorry for this inconvenience but we hope you will consider us again.