“First impression”

Third Street Grille
Ranked #33 of 221 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My husband and I were looking for a local restaurant that we have not been to. The Third Street Grill was located in the Holiday Inn. We were surprised at the small crowd but the winter weather probably had to do with that. The menu had some different choices and the waiter seemed knowledgable. We sat near the fireplace and it was cozy. Probably will return.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

salad bar was very good..waitstaff friendly..nice atmosphere..the perch was fresh..nice place to eat

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Third Street Grille has new owners and has improved a great deal. The service is much faster than in the past and the food is better. I had the salmon and fried brussel sprouts and they were both excellent. My dinner companions were also pleased with their meals. I will be eating there again.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Lunch-Good food, good service,good coffee. We had salads, sandwiches and appetizers. Would like to try the breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We arrived at the Holiday Inn 30 minutes before this restaurant closed for the night. The staff was Great, Derek the server was knowledgeable of his food, bar drinks and the area.

The food was prepared and presented the way it should be. I was surprised about the dinner, We were late but treated as if we were the best people on earth.

We also had breakfast there the next morning and found it very pleasant and the morning staff were just as greta as the night staff.

My family and I will be back and would advise anyone coming to Muskegon to eat here. The Food and Service is worth your time.

Great Job Third Street Grille, I applaud you.