“Good find in Muskegon!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We found Handsome Henry's while on a mini-vacation Muskegon. After a long day at the beach, it was just what we needed. Our kids are picky eaters and both of them found something to eat, and liked it. We sat on the patio with live music. Good pizza, good pasta, good times.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

With all the new restaurants Hoby has in Muskegon and N. Muskegon and with all the interesting choices on the menu, I am excited to see what he has in store for us every time I go into one of his establishments. Unfortunately I come out thinking the same thing almost every time"where was I just at and why did it cost so much".
I judge most of my experiences in a restaurants on 2 main things: could I have experienced this at home and could I have cooked this better in a restaurant. The answer to both of these is a resounding YES and YES.
Flavor and presentation go a long way. Without both of those, you haven't earned my money.
Leave the kids home if you want to experiment,,umm,,experience this. Too much like a spread out bar anyway.
Very disappointed

1  Thank Laurin J
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I always give a place 2 chances before leaving a bad review. That being said, both experiences were not the greatest. Poor service is my biggest complaint. Hostess was less than accommodating. Took forever to get a table. No one in line ahead of us, plenty of empty tables - she just acted like she didn't want to seat us. Server was ok. A little on the slow side but ok. Food is mediocre, at best. Pizza was over cooked but tasted as if it had been sitting on the counter a while.
On my second trip, I went in with my 3 kids in tow. We did receive a kids menu's with 2 crayons (for 3 kids... Moms you know how much fun this created!) The waitress was fair. Not a fan of children and that was made apparent with several sighs when I asked for a side of honey mustard. Pizza buffet was ok. Comparable to a Gordon Food Service meets Pizza Hut.
For the price we paid, I would've expected a little more.

1  Thank AJ L
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Really good pizza, but that is just the beginning. Want something on the light side, try the beef stew; awesome with lots of beef. Steaks are great and always cooked the way YOU want it. Nice people, convenient location, reasonable prices and really good food.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We love their pizza with a craft beer. Everything I have had has been delicious. Reasonably priced and kid friendly.